In this section, you will learn more about Ogury advertising experience guidelines.
Ogury guidelines can be summarized in a set of 4 foundations.
Consider them as the pillars of your design to ensure the success of your Ad Experience:
- Users should be given choice and control over their data and advertising experience
- Use one clear and explicit consent notice to collect consent for all partners
- Make it as easy for users to refuse and accept consent
- Ads should not interrupt content consumption for the user
- Ads should be punctual and appreciated rather than constant and pervasive
- To guarantee a pleasant experience, do not display several ads at the same time
- Content priority: a small ad at the bottom is better than a large ad in the centre or at the top of a screen
- In-content and native ads are worse for user experience than bottom side or bottom placement
- Ads should not create false floors (illusion of completeness)
- Ads should not cover content unless the user is able to move the ad
Next article: Thumbnail Ad