We are happy to let you know that our new mediation report: User Activity is now available inside the Ogury. This will enable you to quickly and accurately see the revenue you are generating with Ogury Intelligent Monetization.
The User Activity Report provides valuable insights into user activity, engagement and the ad revenue that users generate. Moreover, user-activity reporting and metrics such as Average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) or Average revenue per daily engaged user (APRDEU) will show you how in-app changes affect your users, what the quality of your user base is, and how can you optimize your ad revenue.
Understanding your users and your revenue
How many users interact with an ad inside my app? How much money am I making from a user in a single day? What part of my app’s ad strategy should I optimize?
With the help of the following metrics you can find the data you need!
- Daily Active User (DAU) count - the number of users that have opened your app in one day
- Daily Engaged User (DEU) count - the number of users that have interacted with at least one ad inside of your app during one day
- Engagement rate - the engagement percentage of your users
- Average Revenue per Daily Active User (ARPDAU) - revenue each active user brings per day
- Average Revenue per Daily Engaged User (ARPDEU) - revenue each engaged user brings per day
- Impressions / daily active user - the number of impressions an active user generates
- Impressions / daily engaged user - the number of impressions an engaged user generates
New Data. New Insights!
If you want to find out how much revenue an active user in the USA brings or which network is increasing revenue of engaged users, you can simply filter your report.
We are giving you the option to filter by all your assets combined or just one of them. Other possible filters include: Countries and Date Range.