To ensure precise user level reporting data, please update the SDK on your iOS assets to a version older than V_2_7_6
The User Activity report helps you to measure the effectiveness of your monetization strategy by providing valuable insights into user activity, engagement and the ad revenue users generate.
The User Activity report is aggregated on individual Asset Activity (similar to the Asset report) and you are able to filter the report based on two different metrics:
- Average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU)
- Average revenue per daily engaged user (ARPDEU)
Both of these metrics will tell you how much money you get from a user (active or engaged) in a single day.
Average Revenue per Daily Active User (ARPDAU)
ARPDAU is calculated as total daily ad revenue divided by the total number of daily active users. The graph shows the ARPDAU trend for the last 30 days by default, but you are able to choose any date range you want by selecting predefined options e.g. past 7 days, or by entering start and end date manually. If you want to see how your active user base changes over time select the option: Show active user count. This report can be refined on country activity, by simply adding the country filter.
Average Revenue per Daily Engaged User (ARPDEU)
ARPDEU shows you how much ad revenue each user who interacts with at least one ad inside the app generates on a daily basis. It’s calculated as the total ad revenue divided by the number of engaged users in a selected day. Two graphs are shown as default: ARPDEU trend in the selected timeframe and Engaged User count as a bar chart below. You are able to further drill down into this report by selecting country filter in the add filter option.
The table view shows user related data and ad revenue for individual Asset. Metrics shown in the table are:
- Daily Active User (DAU) count - the number of users that have opened your app in one day
- Daily Engaged User (DEU) count - the number of users that have interacted with at least one ad inside of your app during one day
- Engagement rate - the engagement percentage of your active users. It’s calculated as the sum of engaged users divided by the sum of active users
- Average Revenue per Daily Active User (ARPDAU) - revenue each active user brings per day. It is calculated as daily revenue divided by the sum of daily active users
- Average Revenue per Daily Engaged User (ARPDEU) - revenue each engaged user brings per day. It is calculated as daily revenue divided by the sum of daily engaged users
- Impressions / daily active user - the number of impressions an active user generates per day
- Impressions / daily engaged user - the number of impressions an engaged user generates per day