To be able to validate a purchase, we need to communicate with the store, on your behalf.
This communication is done through a service account.
The service account can be created by following this procedure:
- Connect to your Play console
- Access Settings > API access page and enable the API if it is not the case
- Click on Create service account
- You are then prompted with the detailed process to create the service account. Click on the first link.
- Click on Create service Account in the newly opened tab
- Fill in the form with the information requested
- Grant the role Project > Viewer
- Create a new key and select the JSON type. NB : Keep this file in a safe place as it will be used in the consent settings page to finish Fair choice configuration
- Validate the creation of the service account
- You can now go back to your Play console and refresh the page. The newly created service account will appear in the service account list
- Grant access to the corresponding service account
- Grant Finance role to the service account
- Optional - you can choose to allow the service account to only access the apps on which you intend to use Fair Choice
- Confirm the access
- You can now upload the file received on step 8 in the corresponding consent settings page