What’s changing ?
Support for more languages
- Previously, Choice Manager supported English, French, Spanish & Italian.
- With our new release, we will add additional support for the following languages: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Estonian, Finnish, Irish, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian & Swedish.
New Improved UX
We completely revamped our workflow based on feedback from the various national regulators within the affected regions, to ensure we are compliant with their requirements.
The main changes are :
- The Settings and Collections Purposes pages are now merged into one
- The buttons are now attached to the bottom of the notice
- Collection Purposes are now available with a single click
The DCO feature and any customization are maintained with this updated UX.
When a user opts in, there is a new field displayed to sign up for an optional email in order to opt-out without having to remember the application where the consent was granted.
Who’s impacted ?
End-Users using your application/websites integrating the Choice Manager product.
How to get started ?
The update is available starting from today without any changes needed in the integration or in the version of the SDK used.
How to provide feedback/new ideas on the Consent Manager Product ?
We would be happy to hear from you ! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org